Prime Global Communication's Calling Card Solution fits into the ITSP model allowing new or existing entrepreneurs and service providers to offer Prepaid VoIP Calling Cards Services. The Calling Card Business is one of the most widespread markets in the VoIP Industry especially in countries where there are numerous immigrants and ethnic groups. Furthermore, many companies and individuals have also shifted their services to prepaid basis so they can take advantage of the cost-effective solutions that Voice over IP has to offer.
Prime Global Communication's Calling Card Solution allows you position multiple Calling Cards in the market, route traffic to numerous carriers, real-time management and analysis of your operations and offer web access to your customers.
- PGC's Enhanced Billing Software is the corner stone of PGC's Calling Card Solution. It is used to manage the billing, customers and call information related to all Calling Card and also Postpaid Service Operations.
- H323 and SIP Support: The Calling Card Solution is fully compatible with H323 protocol. Additionally, PGC's SIP Server Package can be easily integrated in to your original platform to support Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and provide numerous capabilities and special features like Callback, Call Forwarding, ANI, NAT Client Support, IP-IVR, IP address/Gateway/Prefix Authentication.
- Multi-Carrier Support: PGC's Calling Card Solution allows you to use multiples carrier so you can take advantage of the least cost routing features.
- Pin Generation Management: User friendly Pin and Serial Generation Tool so you easily produce your cards. Special modules to generate pins, activate and deactivate them including fraud detection support.
- Reseller/Agent Registration and Management Tools: Including Commission Assignment and Online Purchasing Module. Customers and resellers can log-in, activate accounts, check their balances and call details and make their credit card payments with all the security standards required.
- Call Credit Limit Control: Using radius-billing and AAA fully integrated to our Billing Solution to make sure the call is automatically disconnected once the client balance is exhausted.
- Pin-less Number Registration for Cards and Customer Accounts: Registered customers no longer need to enter a Pin number to be able to make calls. Once they have registered their phone number, all the calls made on that phone will be tracked by the Billing Software.
- Flexible Rate Definition Tools: Including peak and off peak rates, flat rates, connection and service fees, recurring fees, taxes and promotional rates.
Other enhanced features of our Billing Platform are:
- Termination Module
- GSM Termination Module
- Radius/AAA Compatible
- PC to Phone Support
- Multiple user access levels
- Multi-Gateway Support
- Multiple Calling Card and Postpaid Services Support
- Toll Free Number Special Rating Support
- Postpaid Customer Registration and Management Tools
- Rechargeable Account Support
- Customer Service Tools including Card/Customer Discount and Refund Capabilities
- Multiple Business Account Support
- Real-time On-line Call Monitoring
- Instant CDR Reporting based on Calling Card/Postpaid Service, Client, Resellers, Home and Business Account, Time, Date, City, Country, Carrier, Active Calls, Low Balance,etc.
- ASR Reporting
- Profit and Loss Reporting
- Business Analysis Reports and Graphic Charts
- Real Time Remote Monitoring of entire system through the web and Customized reporting via web or email and many more.....
How does it work?
- You are the owner of a Pre-paid calling card platform with several calling cards in the market.
- A customer purchases one of your calling cards.
- The customer dials the local or 0800 access number shown on the card from any phone.
- Your VoIP gateway, with the assistance of IVR server, will prompt the caller to enter the PIN number.
- Once the PIN is entered, the Originator software will authenticate the caller, prompt the VoIP Gateway to announce the account balance to the caller, and invite the caller to dial the destination number.
- The system announces the amount of minutes available for that destination.
- Your gateway sends the call over the internet to the carrier that was configured in the system for that destination.
- The carrier routes the call to the destination.
- When the call is terminated the complete CDR for that call will be stored in the system for statement, reporting and business analysis purposes.
- The customer may go online and check his balance, call history and even re-charge his account at any time. For more info on our Calling Card Solution please contact us